• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Some Quiz Fun!

Vadosity

Scribe
One thing that I like to do when procrastinating over writing is to do quizzes. Normally of the "which fantasy animal are you?" kind.

So today I thought that it might be fun to share the few fantasy based ones that I found on Buzzfeed -

A unicorn one based on your milkshake preferences -

Build A Milkshake In Five Steps And We'll Reveal What Kind Of Unicorn You Are

I got - You got: Dark Rider. I think because of all the chocolate :p

A Mythology one - Which mythology do you belong to?

Which Mythology Do You Belong To?

I got - Inuit

Which GoT character are you based on castle preferences?

Design A Castle In Five Steps And We'll Tell You Which "Game Of Thrones" Character You Are

I got - Jon Snow! The only ok character in GoT!

And another GoT one :) and I don't even like GoT lol

Answer Six Questions And We'll Tell You Which Badass "Game Of Thrones" Lady You Are

pmmg

Myth Weaver
I was a Magicorn (not sure what that is ;))

I would be best suited in Mesopotamian Mythology.

I was Tyrion Lannister

And I am the kickass babe: Lyanna Mormont

I've not seen GOT either. I did read the first book.

Vadosity

Scribe
I am not sure what any of the unicorns are myself. But we are writers! I am sure we can think of something :p

I sort of skimmed the first three in a Library. I don't think it quite counts as "reading". My over all impression was the only good character was Jon Snow and then I learned that there was no point in reading the books just for the one character. I also wondered what happened to the Others. Where they go? Maybe I missed something in my skimming but... *shrug*

Holman

Minstrel
I am a Mesopotamian magicorn, and I am Jon Snow or Daenerys (sp?)

And regarding GOT - Jon Snow is not the best character - though he is the most "Heroic" - the traditional fantasy hero if you like.

Tyrion Lannister is a far better written character than Jon Snow - his character arc is certainly more enjoyable + he gets much better dialogue.

Vadosity

Scribe
I am a Mesopotamian magicorn, and I am Jon Snow or Daenerys (sp?)

And regarding GOT - Jon Snow is not the best character - though he is the most "Heroic" - the traditional fantasy hero if you like.

Tyrion Lannister is a far better written character than Jon Snow - his character arc is certainly more enjoyable + he gets much better dialogue.

By "best" I mean he wasn't an obvious dick and didn't rape anyone (that I noticed) :). Which is saying a lot when you consider what the other characters are like...

Ban

Troglodytic Trouvère
Article Team
Magicorn, Mesopotamian mythology

I'm sensing a pattern in this thread.

Sansa Stark

Pattern broken! I guess Sansa also thinks that moats and such are a bit pointless in modern times. I like my castles defendable but also pretty and affordable.

Arya Stark

A girl wears the face of a koala.

Vadosity

Scribe
Magicorn, Mesopotamian mythology

I'm sensing a pattern in this thread.

Sansa Stark

Pattern broken! I guess Sansa also thinks that moats and such are a bit pointless in modern times. I like my castles defendable but also pretty and affordable.

Arya Stark

A girl wears the face of a koala.

They do seem rather fond of the Magicorn and Mesopotamian myths lol.