• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Favorite Candy?

T.Allen.Smith

Staff
#1 Twix - chocolate, caramel, & a cookie crunch!

#2 Reese's - it's the only candy bar that makes me feel like I'm eating another person's possession.

Ireth

Myth Weaver
1. Sour Patch Kids. That sweet-and-sour chewiness is delicious.

2. Reese's peanut butter cups. Peanut butter and chocolate, a perfect combination of sweet and salty. What's not to like?

3. Strawberry Twizzlers. They're yummy on their own, AND you can bite the ends off and use them as straws!

Kevlar

Troubadour
Depends on the moment, though it's never real licorice. Right now I'm kind of craving Smarties. (Not American Smarties, which are called Rockets up here. In Canada and the UK Smarties are like M&Ms but they have smoother chocolate and in my opinion an overall better taste.)

I like chocolate and stuff like that, i hate candy. I would have to say my favorite would be Kit-Kat because it's so yummy and crunchy :3

Steerpike

Felis amatus
Real Dutch or German licorice

Smarties

Ferrero Rocher

anything with chocolate will suffice, however.

Lemon Heads- I grew up in one of the few places you could get this candy and I really missed them after I moved away, now I can get them again and before we move I totally plan on stocking up!
If I can't get those Mounds or kitkats will work but I'm not a huge candy person, that is unless of course I don't have any in the house... Then candy is all I want rofl.

Ophiucha

Auror
Not a brand name one, but I love chocolate-covered pretzels. I can't eat much candy - sensitive teeth and all - but I can manage if it's sweet and salty, which nearly limits me to chocolate-coated items, usually nuts. I like Ferrero Rocher, brittle, and the rare chocolate-coated strawberry when I'm feeling particularly sinful. I also really loved Air Heads as a kid, but I basically can't eat them these days, so I sometimes have salt water taffies when I get a craving for something chewy.

@Steerpike, when you say 'Smarties', do you mean the powder-y pellets that come in a tube, or do you mean the slightly sweeter version of M&Ms?

Caged Maiden

Staff
Article Team
Dots... I love them and can demolish a box when I'm feeling stressed. However, I just recently overcame my candy addiction, and have largely cut out candy from my diet. I only eat it in small amounts now.

Lawfire

Sage
Mike and Ike's and the mixed packs of Swedish Fish are quite good. Fruit flavored sugary treats...what more could one ask for?

JadedSidhe

Minstrel
Lindor Truffles: the white and milk chocolate
Terry's Chocolate Orange and Raspberry balls

Peanut Patties, that I can't find in Virginia. I have to make my own.

Sparkie

Auror
3. Strawberry Twizzlers. They're yummy on their own, AND you can bite the ends off and use them as straws!

I thought I was the only one who did that. All my friends look at me like I'm nuts when they see me stick a Twizzler in my drink.

Mike and Ike's are my fav though. Artificial fruity goodness!

Sheriff Woody

Troubadour
Peanut Butter Cups.

I could eat nothing but peanut butter every day for the rest of my life and love it. At least until I died from eating nothing but peanut butter.