• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Mythic Scribes ABC's

Ireth

Myth Weaver
Just had a fun idea for a game. How many can name a fellow MS member for each letter of the alphabet, WITHOUT looking them up?

Ankari
BWFoster
Chesterama
Egil
Ireth
Jabrosky
Legendary Sidekick
Mara Edgerton
Nihal
OGone
Penpilot
Queshire
Reaver
Steerpike
T. Allen Smith
wordwalker
Xanados

Legendary Sidekick

The HAM'ster
Devor(a)

Um… yeah. I suck. Every name that pops into my head, the letter's been taken. I know some G members but I need to look up the exact name. And, wow, I can't even remember "the goblin's" real username.

(…the goblin's memory still lingers in the back of the sidekick's head, but the livewriter's not so lively while he squirms, the goblin notes with a laugh, wondering if senility comes with a four-figure post count…)

senility.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Ireth

Myth Weaver
I was thinking we'd all collectively name as many people as possible for each letter (assuming, of course, that all 26 letters are used to begin the names at all).

Nihal

Vala
Let me fill the some missing letters.

Keitsumah
Zero Angel

Now I'm curious about this "goblin" thing.

Legendary Sidekick

The HAM'ster
Now I'm curious about this "goblin" thing.
If you really want to know…

PS- @Ireth, remember in Second Hand, the goblin in a top hat? Well, there's your inspiration.

@Druid of Winter, oops—I was gonna say 'Ghost' but then thought it was 'Space Ghost,' another member, but 's' was already used. Oh—and Grey Sage is a blast from the past, though not to be compared to fleamailmain (the goblin).

Last edited:

Devor

Fiery Keeper of the Hat
Devor(a)

Um… yeah. I suck. Every name that pops into my head, the letter's been taken. I know some G members but I need to look up the exact name. And, wow, I can't even remember "the goblin's" real username.

(…the goblin's memory still lingers in the back of the sidekick's head, but the livewriter's not so lively while he squirms, the goblin notes with a laugh, wondering if senility comes with a four-figure post count…)

senility.jpg

I didn't crack up until I saw the number. I forgot he numbered them. Why would he do that???