• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Jose Vega's Artwork!

JoseVega

Scribe
Hello guys, I am new here and wanted to share some of my works here with the community!
I hope to meet a lot of you!
Feel free to ask any questions!
Here are some of my recent work.

Concept-web.jpg

Fire-Dragon-web.jpg

Lighting-Dragon-preview3.jpg

JoseVega

Scribe
Most of the time yes! Thou a lot of times I just sketch traditionally, but most of the time, specially client work is all in the computer! :D

JoseVega

Scribe
hey peeps,
Here is a piece for the Iron pen challenge over here at mythic scribes....
Ancient City
I hope you like
Ancient-City-web.jpg

JoseVega

Scribe
Hey peeps this is the Map I worked for Call of Heroes, an overview of the continent of Ellias. I hope you like!
Map-web.jpg

AVCortez

Dreamer
Your art is tight man! You've got a really good feel for depth, love the landscapes. It's impressive to see so much detail in a piece and for it to not wind up looking amateurish.

Jealous.

JoseVega

Scribe
Your art is tight man! You've got a really good feel for depth, love the landscapes. It's impressive to see so much detail in a piece and for it to not wind up looking amateurish.

Jealous.

ooo thanks AVCortez, im glad you like it!!!

JoseVega

Scribe
Hello pees, this is for a game here in Puerto Rico called Tequila Rush.
Let me know what u think :)
I hope u like!
8-web.jpg

Wow, that tree of life is really cool. Thats the kind of fantasy I want to convey as a writer, something kind of dreamlike and surreal and ancient-looking like that. Maybe if you're still doing art in 10 - 20 years we could work together someday ;).

JoseVega

Scribe
Wow, that tree of life is really cool. Thats the kind of fantasy I want to convey as a writer, something kind of dreamlike and surreal and ancient-looking like that. Maybe if you're still doing art in 10 - 20 years we could work together someday ;).
heheheh thanks!!! :D
here is another one!
I hope you like!
the-tower.jpg

Jamber

Sage
I'm joining in the applause, JoseVega. The Tree of Life and the one just above are beautifully atmospheric. Well done!