• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Big Hero 6

A. E. Lowan

Forum Mom
Leadership
I'd been hearing great things about Big Hero 6, and we were finally able to go see it last night. It was great! It was both extremely funny and touching. The writing is well done, the characters are realistic and visually the setting was beautiful. It also gets top marks in my book for representation.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tom

Istar
Oh, I really want to see that! (Along with Mockingjay.) When I first saw the trailer a month or two ago, I wasn't really paying attention (because of football), but when they showed the first shot of Hiro I was like, "Hey, wow, that kid looks Japanese!"

When I found out that he is Japanese, I was excited. It's nice to see some diversity in Disney movies. I also am looking forward to seeing Go Go Tomago and Honey Lemon, the two female supers on the team.

Addison

Auror
I am so jealous! Twice my family has been close to a movie theater but neither time did we get farther than the outside posters. I've seen promotional clips and music videos. It looks incredible, and my kid brother has the Baymax Disney Infinity figure on his christmas list, and he doesn't have the game.

I WILL see that movie before the new year! That and Hobbit: Battle of the Five Armies.

It has my recommendation also. I loved the movie. One of my favorite Marvel movies yet actually. Maybe in the top 5.

To those that haven't seen it, there is an end-credit scene if you want to stay and watch. I thought the end-credit scene was a little silly, but I thought the credits themselves had a gorgeous backdrop so I didn't mind staying.