Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Inverse Law of Ninjas

Quote Originally Posted by CupofJoe View Post
    It's TV law...
    Kill the first few easy to show how good the Hero is.
    Kill the last one hard to show that it isn't always that easy for the Hero.
    If you are looking for IRL reason, the bad [dumb, stupid, slow, weak, whatever...] will usually [always?] die first.
    I told you all the real reason. Ninjas are basically highlanders.
    "Men's courses will foreshadow certain ends, to which, if persevered in, they must lead," said Scrooge. "But if the courses be departed from, the ends will change." A Christmas Carol By Charles Dickens

There can be ONLY ONE!

You guys crack me up.

Quote Originally Posted by Futhark View Post
    There can be ONLY ONE!

You guys crack me up.
    Crack you up how? Am I a nut cracker? Is my mouth ginormous and do I wear a ridiculous outfit? Am I here to open up nuts for your consumption? Does this amuse you?
    "Men's courses will foreshadow certain ends, to which, if persevered in, they must lead," said Scrooge. "But if the courses be departed from, the ends will change." A Christmas Carol By Charles Dickens

I am a nut I think. I know I'm a little cracked. You can open macadamia nuts for me anytime. I'm too much of a gentleman to comment on your mouth or outfit. Everything amuses me now. Laugh or cry at life, and I'm out of tears.

It's because they're shadow clones. They are inherently much weaker than the ninja who creates them. You have to get through all the shadow clones before you can get to the real ninja.
    I have been successful probably because I have always realized that I knew nothing about writing and have merely tried to tell an interesting story entertainingly. ~Edgar Rice Burroughs

6. Thanks Futhark, Brian Scott Allen thanked for this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12