Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: What Are You Playing Now?

I got pulled back into World of Warcraft. I didn't think I'd ever go back, but I'm actually having a lot of fun with Legion content. Some good story telling going on, especially with the class based stuff. Though I think the terrain of the Broken Isles was specifically designed to infuriate me. I just do not navigate 3D spaces in video games well.
    I have been successful probably because I have always realized that I knew nothing about writing and have merely tried to tell an interesting story entertainingly. ~Edgar Rice Burroughs

2. Thanks Lisselle thanked for this post
    Replaying Final Fantasy Tactics. I forgot how addicting this game was. To the grind...

I played WoW for about 10 years but stopped about a year ago. It takes up so much time and I'm not that great at it, hah. Sometimes I miss it though!

I mostly play board/card games and the one I've been playing a lot recently is called Coup. I highly recommend it!
    It is a distopian bluffing assassination game and only takes 8-10 minutes to play (because everyone dies pretty quick).

Others I've been playing are Sushi Go!, Pandemic and Settlers of Catan.

5. Thanks Lisselle thanked for this post
    Senior Member TheCrystallineEntity's Avatar
    Portfolio Entries
    I'm eagerly awaiting the Radiant Historia remake.

Final Fantasy Tactics Advance and Final Fantasy VI.

Senior Member TheCrystallineEntity's Avatar
    Portfolio Entries
    Pokemon Moon.

Finished up a playthrough of Fallout 4, and now I'm on to my first run through Fallout 3.
    "The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness can never extinguish it."- John 1:5, NLT
    "A man chooses, a slave obeys."-Andrew Ryan, Bioshock

10. Thanks Chessie thanked for this post
    Portfolio Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by X Equestris View Post
    Finished up a playthrough of Fallout 4, and now I'm on to my first run through Fallout 3.
    Nice! I actually just returned to Fallout 4. Did have it on survival mode but that's...ahem...not enjoyable. So, back to recording Chloe's adventures on youtube it is.

World of Warcraft, this will be my thirteenth year.
    I haven't played since early November because I'm in a 'writing cycle' at the moment. I cannot write AND play WoW, so I have to, obviously, stop doing one to indulge in the other.
    Last week I finished my third book in a Trilogy I've been working on for 8 years, and suddenly that 'burned out feeling' is hitting me, and I keep looking at the BattleNet link on my desktop and thinking, "I'll just log my Trader on..." But I'm going to deny the lure and push on with a re-write of Book one through to book three, whilst it's all still fresh in my mind.

And then I can reward myself with a game of WoW, and Legion is SO great! I'm missing it. I never cancel my sub, so it's there, waiting for me.

When I need a break from writing I play Age of Mythology, Doom or Diablo 3, but usually only for 10 minutes every four days or so. I've set up a Windows 95 system for my son and have been playing Xwing vs Tie Fighter, still a fun game!

13. Thanks Aryth thanked for this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lisselle View Post
    World of Warcraft, this will be my thirteenth year.
    I haven't played since early November because I'm in a 'writing cycle' at the moment. I cannot write AND play WoW, so I have to, obviously, stop doing one to indulge in the other.
    Last week I finished my third book in a Trilogy I've been working on for 8 years, and suddenly that 'burned out feeling' is hitting me, and I keep looking at the BattleNet link on my desktop and thinking, "I'll just log my Trader on..." But I'm going to deny the lure and push on with a re-write of Book one through to book three, whilst it's all still fresh in my mind.

And then I can reward myself with a game of WoW, and Legion is SO great! I'm missing it. I never cancel my sub, so it's there, waiting for me.

When I need a break from writing I play Age of Mythology, Doom or Diablo 3, but usually only for 10 minutes every four days or so. I've set up a Windows 95 system for my son and have been playing Xwing vs Tie Fighter, still a fun game!
    Wow! I am seriously impressed by your self-discipline. You must be dying to get back with the recent update.
    I have been successful probably because I have always realized that I knew nothing about writing and have merely tried to tell an interesting story entertainingly. ~Edgar Rice Burroughs

15. Thanks Lisselle thanked for this post
Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast