• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Does Anyone Here Like Final Fantasy, Rune Factory, Pokemon, Smash Bros...

The Last Story, Pandora's Tower, Radiant Historia, or a combination of the above?

Here's a list of my favourites:
Final Fantasy VII
Final Fantasy Curtain Call
Pokemon Blue Rescue Team
Pokemon Explorers of Sky
Pokemon Pearl [my first game ever!]
Rune Factory 4
Radiant Historia
Smash Bros. 4 [predictably, I always play as Cloud]

pmmg

Myth Weaver
I attended Super Smash Con in Virginia last year with my son. He did okay, defeated two opponents before getting eliminated himself. I don't really play, but I am up on all the pokemon, Nintendo stuff. Will likely attend again this year.

So did I, actually, though I've never played X. The only things I like in XIII is Crystal Stasis and Fang and Vanille. I found XV an adequate attempt, even though I've never played it, either.

LWFlouisa

Troubadour
So did I, actually, though I've never played X. The only things I like in XIII is Crystal Stasis and Fang and Vanille. I found XV an adequate attempt, even though I've never played it, either.

Well this and, I just can't respect a company that has to literally make a Final Fantasy 7 remake just maintain popular support like it did back when FF7 first came out. If they're losing popularity, there are probably other causes youtubers should look for besides whether or not a battle system is turn-based.

It's kind of a symptom of a larger problem in the series to me.:/

I mean say what you want about Grandia III, at least there isn't Grandia 15. And I think even Grandia 4 would be better than Final Fantasy 16. At least Grandia had the decency to keep the same iconic battle mechanics.

Sorry, mild rant. But I've had to drop game companies I used to love, as with TV shows that get cancelled despite being popular, it seems like companies get profits elsewhere besides their fanbase.