• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Hi, Friends!

Hi! I'm here to properly introduce myself to the community. I stumbled upon here looking for inspiration for my stories. Anyhow, these forums appeared very beneficial, so I joined to be surrounded by people like me! I look forward to getting to know members and getting much needed feedback on my abilities! If you want to get to know me, just message me. I won't bite, I promise. :cool: And I'll try to contribute with as much sense as possible!

Welcome, and you are correct, the forums are wonderful (unless you want to actually get something accomplished, then end up here... story doesn't end well) and the people are great. I'm sure your contributions will be appreciated.

This is too good... there should be a collaboration on a trigger challenge or something. Never let a good coincidence go to waste!

Welcome the the space :D Very nice to have you with us. I see you have already met SideKick and Elder :) Everyone here is uber nice. If you have issues (And no one has yet) Let me know, I DO bite! ;)
ROFL, Just joshing ya, have a great time.

~BL~

Sheilawisz

Queen of Titania
Hello UnintentionallyHeroic and welcome to Mythic Scribes =) I have joined recently as well, but I can tell you that this place is great, we all are devoted to Fantasy and you will be spending here more time than you had expected!!

Solomon Tan

Minstrel
Welcome, Welcome.. This is a great forum where writers shared their ideas and inspirations. I personally benefited from it.. and I love this site. I hope you will too, and it seems you found some friends already.. haha

Cinder

Scribe
Thought I would give a quick hey to the girl of whom I share 90% of a boat with! So, hey! Good luck with the novel :) Don't spend too much time in Tamriel ;)