• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Hey Pals and Gals, a sci-fi nut here!

Hi all,

I'm Greg and I've been writing for the last 4 years or so - specifically science fiction/horror/fantasy stuff. I'm currently studying a course in Copy-Editing and Proofreading through the South African Writers College while I get my debut novel ready for publication.

I'm hoping to, at some point, do some straight up fantasy stuff just to have something different. I get a lot of inspiration from films, series, and...anime!

CupofJoe

Myth Weaver
Hail and well met Writer 1 Gregory
This is a good place for inspiration and provocation, and a whole lot me.
Don't look any of the Servers in their eyes [all three of them] and you should do okay.
Leap on in and enjoy!

Ban

Troglodytic Trouvère
Article Team
Welcome to the forum Greg!

I am certain that this site and this community can help you immensely with your fantasy writing endeavours. I think we can even help you with your horror and science fiction writing.

Just take a look around the different sections and if you see a subject you like, don't be afraid to leave a comment.
We even have sections for discussing different forms of media, including films, series and anime, so be sure to take a look there if you are interested.

See you around Greg.

La Volpe

Sage
Hi Greg, welcome to the forums.

I couldn't help but notice that you mentioned South African Writer's College. I did a course through them once as well. Do you live in South Africa?

Caged Maiden

Staff
Article Team
Welcome, Greg!

Hope you enjoy your stay with us, and share your successes as your book gets completed.

Well, one thing we've got by the shit-ton (yes, I do believe that's an official measure of weight and/ or mass, at least it is to me...) is fantasy-related help and advice. HA!

See you around.

La Volpe

Sage
Well then, welcome from a fellow South African. Speculative fiction writers down here seem to be a rare breed. Good to have you on the forum.