• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Thomas Laszlo, one crazy teen

Hey all!

You might ask, aren't all teens cray? Well, I'm on a different level. First off, I love writing and am currently working on three novels, all sitting at around five pages each along with Worlbuilding equivalent to that of a Lego stack of four bricks. Now, the crazy part, since i'm still in high school i have homework, swim practice, marching band, which is ending quickly, and a few other activities as well as the admissions process for the
Naval Academy begins in a few weeks. I'm a junior. Basically, I am a spazzmatic, lightly depressed, Christian with slight chronic isomnia and an addiction to over five different fandoms! Great, I knowXD I hope to gain more experience thrugh this writing community and maybe even get a book published through some of the resource here! Have a good day, and don't be afraid to message me and friend me!

Website: Tired Teenage Scrawls | The Writings of a Busy Teenager

CupofJoe

Myth Weaver
Hail and well met Thomas Laszlo
That doesn't sound all that crazy at all. That sounds like life happening whether you like it or not.:p
Leap on in.
Share what you think, learn what you know.
Enjoy the buffet.

SeverinR

Vala
"Completely bonkers?
You know, all the best ones are."

Welcome;

Find a table in the tavern we call Mythic scribes, pull up a chair and tell us of your travels, real or make believe.
Tell us of the vast world of your imagination and we shall tell you of ours.