• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Hello!

Hey, everyone! I'm Kya, and I'm looking forward to meeting you. :) I write primarily fantasy, and some of my hobbies are drawing, playing the violin, and watching anime. Feel free to ask any questions!

Hello, Ireth! I'm most comfortable with high fantasy, epic fantasy, and a mix of the two. :) What kinds of things do you write?

Saigonnus

Auror
Welcome to the scribes Kya. Feel free to join into whichever forum posts suit your needs or desires, or make a new post with questions to solve whatever problems you are having with your world and or your writing.

I happen to know a little about a lot, and a lot about a little.

Ireth

Myth Weaver
Hello, Ireth! I'm most comfortable with high fantasy, epic fantasy, and a mix of the two. :) What kinds of things do you write?

A bit of high fantasy, some epic, some historical, and some "portal" fantasy (y'know, the "young human protagonist gets dragged into fantasy world for various reasons" type). And most of it is steeped in some sort of mythology. Celtic and Norse myths are my favorites.

CupofJoe

Myth Weaver
Hail and well met Kya Lightwing
Good to have you here.
I learned the violin for seven years just to prove that I have no musical aptitude.
So I hope you are doing better than I did.
Hope you find yourself at home at Mythic Scribes.

Thanks for the warm intoductions, everyone.

I happen to know a little about a lot, and a lot about a little.

Thanks for the welcome. I'm similar in this way. XD

@Ireth: That sounds fun. I used to do a lot of "portal" fantasy, though I've never really gotten into mythology.

@CupofJoe: Thank you! That's awesome; seven years is quite a while.

triptych

It's so cool to see who joins when you do. It's like the first day of class and you get to see all the other students for the first time. Welcome and I hope you have lots of fun here!