• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Hello everyone

ABrandt

Acolyte
Hi, my name is Adam. I'm very new to the exciting world of fantasy writing. My inspiration comes from many things, mainly Tolkien, C.S. Lewis, Skyrim, and most recently The Witcher 3 game. I've never written any fiction so I'm completely in over my head. I have some good ideas(I think) for a fantasy novel and I hope to get some guidance here on the forums.

Ban

Troglodytic Trouvère
Article Team
Almost all of us if not all of us are in over our heads around here. But from experience I know that the more you work together with other writers the better your ideas will form themselves. Usually others will be able to add insight that we ourselves would not have thought of. So please feel free to join any discussion you are interested in or create your own discussion. Hopefully you will like this forum as much as I do.

CupofJoe

Myth Weaver
Hail and well met ABrandt [aka Adam]
Good to have you here.
Keep going...
It doesn't matter how deep the water was as long as you are at the surface.
Think like a Swan, glide serenely across the water, and paddle furiously to keep going.
Curving your wings and hissing at people? That's up to you.
Enjoy MS.

Reaver

Staff
Welcome to Mythic Scribes! Thanks for joining our growing community. I'm looking forward to seeing your contributions to our forums.