• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Greetings!

sylvandread

I've known about Mythic Scribes for years (and it has been a wonderful resource!), but a recent desire to get back into writing finally made me sign up for the forums and stop in and say hi!

A bit about me: I'm a self-described "spooky nerd." I have a soft spot for grimoires, the occult, skulls, and everything that goes bump in the night. But more than that, I grew up reading authors like J.R.R. Tolkien, Jung, and Joseph Campbell.

I currently work part-time as an editor, and have my master's in publishing. I'm genuinely hoping I can be an asset to this community. and that talking with other fantasy writers will get be back into a regular writing habit again. Fantasy as a genre has a lot to offer, and I'm really looking forward to diving in here. :bat:

Ban

Troglodytic Trouvère
Article Team
Welcome to the community!

I used to lurk around the website for a long time as well before joining and I can say that being part in the discussions here is even better than simply reading them. There are lots of helpful people around and I'm sure you will be able to help us with your editorial and publishing knowhow. Please feel free to join any discussion that grabs your attention.

CupofJoe

Myth Weaver
Hail and well met sylvandread
Good to have you here.
If you know the place then we don't need the hard sell...
Enjoy!