• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Text RPG Greetings

Writer

Dreamer
Greets, old school here.

I do this to help my sons on the autism spectrum. I write medieval fantasy as a hobby (been a D&D DM for years), but I'm also a coder and merged the two (like a MUD or Text based RPG): collaborating medieval fantasy character building while writing asynchronously with other writers. It is like reading a medieval fantasy but your character is the protagonist and makes the choices of how it turns out. Ruler of Kings II Text RPG Solo Play by Post.

CupofJoe

Myth Weaver
Hail and well met Writer
Good to have you here.
We all write for our own reasons, but yours sounds especially challenging and rewarding.
Leap in and don't be shy.
We never [okay, usually don't] make people do Karaoke on their first visit.

Writer

Dreamer
Thank you. Are you open to requests for writers? If so where would be the best place to ask?

I will also like to share an article about autism and roleplaying... where would be the best place to put that? Thanks.

CupofJoe

Myth Weaver
It depends on what sort of requests...:p
I'll do any song you like as long as its from The Blues Brothers.
As with most things around here, if you can't think of the logical place to post or ask, try the chit-chat section. That is a little more free-form than elsewhere.
If something is in the wrong place, no doubt a friendly Mod will guide you to where it should be.

Hello man I might offer you a chance to co-work on my project I have started this year... what I have is a general map, and a complete city with some maybe 12,15characters

Writer

Dreamer
Thanks for thinking of me but I believe there is a misunderstanding. I am actually looking for help with this: RPG.