• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Hello there!

Kyle8414

Dreamer
Hi everyone,

I recently stumbled across the forum while googling all things fantasy. After watching from a safe distance for some time, I decided to join in the fun.

I'm Kyle, a 23-year old pharmacy graduate living in Cork, Ireland. I've been reading fantasy all my life and have copybooks filled with stories from my childhood. Lately, I finished a draft of my first fantasy novel. I'm excited to share any tips I may have picked up and also to learn from all the wisdom floating about here.

Hope to see you all on forums soon :)

Ireth

Myth Weaver
Welcome here, Kyle! Glad you decided to join us. I hope you'll share some of your work in the Showcase!

CupofJoe

Myth Weaver
Hail and well met Kyle8414
Good to have you here.
This is a very supportive and helpful group of people. At least I THINK they are people...
Some maybe cats...:rolleyes:
And there are at least 2 Dragons...

Hi everyone,

I recently stumbled across the forum while googling all things fantasy. After watching from a safe distance for some time, I decided to join in the fun.

I'm Kyle, a 23-year old pharmacy graduate living in Cork, Ireland. I've been reading fantasy all my life and have copybooks filled with stories from my childhood. Lately, I finished a draft of my first fantasy novel. I'm excited to share any tips I may have picked up and also to learn from all the wisdom floating about here.

Hope to see you all on forums soon :)

Welcome Kyle! My name is also really Kyle Irl but I use a penname XD now that the cats out of the bag; I hope to see you enjoying your stay here!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ban

Troglodytic Trouvère
Article Team
Hail and well met Kyle8414
Good to have you here.
This is a very supportive and helpful group of people. At least I THINK they are people...
Some maybe cats...:rolleyes:
And there are at least 2 Dragons...

Everyone always forgets the koalas...