• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Hello from a broken world builder

MrUnknown

Hi all,

Hope this finds my fellow forum dwellers warm and well.

I found this forum after my old one collapsed and so did a bit of my world.
I am teacher from New Zealand, I teach young children during the day and dance classes in the evening, but my passion will always be story writing. I have studied writing, film, television,teaching, and tourism at university but turns out it can be hard to make an empire out of a stack of pages, no matter how tall you build it. And as stable as you may feel life will always find ways to unexpectedly bring new barbarians to your door.

I am currently rebuilding my empire after the tragic loss of my father and my dog, hopefully here I can delve into some better worlds than the one I currently reside in, maybe even build some new ones.

So I wander into this Mythic hall of Scribes, and I hope I get to meet some other fellow writers and passengers on this turbulent ride we call life. As crazy as life gets nothing tests the skills of a writer like describing the indescribable, be it tragedy or comedy, so I look forward to sharing my continuing journey and learning all that I can from the people I meet along the way. Maybe find a new understanding and appreciation for the light from within the dark and unknown.

Thanks all
Mr Unknown

CupofJoe

Myth Weaver
Hail and well met MrUnknown
Thank you for your introduction.
It is a little bit chilly here but it is still early... Thanks for asking.
I hope you fine Mythic Scribes as supportive and helpful as I do.
Leap on in.