Thread: And another one

And another one

Hello everyone
    I am very new to the writing scene, and thus have no experience nor have I ever created any works of my own. That being said, I am in the midst of Brainstorming and World Building my own world that is, you guessed it, a fantasy one. For me, it is a hobby that I have just picked up and I stumbled upon this site when trying to think of what species to include in my world. I consider myself a moderate level nerd of Tolkien literature (meaning I know Gandalf's Maiar name, but I have not picked up Elvish, nor do I plan to do so), and fairly knowledgeable in ASoIaF (Game of Thrones) as well. I love playing games like Crusader Kings 2, which has only helped fuel my passion for works that are based in medieval times.
    This may be my only post, since I am usually a hardcore lurker due to my shyness.
    So maybe I'll see you around.

Hail and well met Creator
    Good to have you here.
    NO LURKING ALLOWED!!!
    [actually... How would we know?...]
    You are free to lurk if you feel the need, but don't be shy about jumping to a discussion if you want to.
    We are a friendly and supportive bunch and enjoy a good discussion as well as seemingly idle chit-chat.
    Hope to see you around.
    Gibson: No, I... I have to write some letters first.

3. Thanks Creator thanked for this post
    Hi there!
    I just joined as well and am in a similar spot as you as afar as novel writing goes! I have a few different ideas and just decided which one I want to develop first. It's exciting but also frightening, because I've never finished a work of creative fiction like this before and I really want to finish. At least that's my goal right now. (:
    Welcome!

5. Thanks Creator thanked for this post
    Hey!
    Even I'm a newbie here. I'm also at pretty much the same stage as you, still brainstorming, and trying to figure out what kind of a world I'd like to create.
    And I understand the lurking part, same goes for me, but one can always try right?