• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Hi!

Kindacrazy

I thought a lot about what I wanted to say to you all, since this'll be published on the world-wide web, and I realized I never liked introductions, I mean I'm fascinated by your stories but my story has gotten old, although I've been told it's interesting, of course, taken from a nonparticipant, I KNOW that every story's interesting... I got a Brain injury on 4/1/07, only to my left brainstem, meaning my mind has FULLY recovered, I'm going to college, but unfortunately my right side's still missing in action. I actually found this website because I was searching for stuff for my final project for one of my classes and I thought this would be a cool site for not only my class, but also in general to pass time in since I was a Creative Writing Major in High School, before AND after my accident. I figured I'd let Odysseus speak for me, in MY written poem from awhile ago:
Odyssey.
The journey of your life...
The challenges you face...
The insurmountable odds!
Don't always have to be faced...
From the **PROW** of a ship.

CupofJoe

Myth Weaver
Hail and well met Kindacrazy
Good to have you here!
Yeah.. We're mean making people talk about themselves.:p
You really do have a story there... and one day probably a novel or autobiography. They say write what you know.
But as we are fantasy writers I kind of wonder how we can do that...
I hope you find this place as supportive and entertaining as I do.
Good luck at college! What are you studying?

Kindacrazy

English, with an Anthropology minor!!! In fact, I just got through with messaging three of your "colleagues" (I guess) on the website to see if they'd be cool with me using some of their writing in my paper, exploring how writers can switch from fantasy, to science fiction, to academic writing very easily.

Reaver

Staff
Welcome to Mythic Scribes! Thanks for joining our community and for the friend request. I hope you find everything you need and are looking for here.