• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Hi! =)

LizScanlon

A rainy Hello to all from Ireland... excited to join this online community. I don't think I've ever dabbled in forums before.. hmm..

After quite a lot of research around everything to do with writing, I accidentally came across Mythic Scribes and I have already read so many interesting and helpful threads and posts. Thank you for sharing your widsom! :)

I read a lot of books (as do you all, I'm sure)...wall to wall really when it comes to genres but fantasy would be the ultimate favorite... I'm a total newbie when it comes to writing, but I just feel like something wants to find its way out of my head to the pages of a book... and if my English makes you scratch your head sometimes, then please do excuse me, I'm Estonian so English is a second language :)

Looking forward to learning new tricks from you all!

CupofJoe

Myth Weaver
Hail and well met LizScanlon from Ireland
Good to have you here.
Mythic Scribes is a great place to learn and share, to laugh and waste time... and find answers you never knew you needed to know the question of...
Leap in and enjoy!

Tom

Istar
A rainy hello back from Buffalo, New York! Can't wait to see you around and hear about your projects. :)

Ban

Troglodytic Trouvère
Article Team
And another rainy hello from the Netherlands.

It sure is rainy everywhere...

pmmg

Myth Weaver
Howdy Liz. Rainy here today in Maryland, but not always the case. Id have to say the certainty of traffic is more reliable than weather.