• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

From Time to Time

LRFrancis

Acolyte
Hi All, how is your day?

I go by LR, its a nickname, I've had it so long, I'm not sure where it came from!

I signed up probably a couple of weeks ago, and now I've only just got round to coming back.

That sums me up really, my writing often has to be left aside for work and family life, so often I may vanish and pop up as I have a chance! I enjoy Long Epic Fantasy, the thicker the book the better!

My attempting to write didn't start till my 30's and I'm still trying to finish something. My current project is coming along and one day I hope to share for feedback. Although I dread letting anyone read anything I write!

LR

LRFrancis

Acolyte
Hello, LR.

New myself here, just joining a couple of days ago. I'd love to read your work, whenever you're ready!

Thad.

Thanks Thad. In time it will be... well that's what I tell myself!

How about your self, are you planning on posting some for us to read?

I certainly will, when I have something. I'm working on a little something now. I've had it rolling around in my dumb head for a few years, and am just putting it to paper.

Ruru

Troubadour
Hello LR!

I know the feeling. No matter how much I might enjoy what I have written, handing it over to even a sympathetic eye seems extremely daunting! Best of luck.