• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Hello everyone!

Simpson17866

Minstrel
My name is Simpson, I have been writing for years and going to other writing forums, but I just started looking for SFF forums specifically, and this one looks really good!

The first major story that I ever finished was a 65k word Doctor Who fanfic, I have about 51k worth of horror short stories and novellas (none of which have currently been published yet), and most importantly, I am about 41k words into an Urban Fantasy novel that will probably be 65k-85k by the time I finish.

Yet I'm always terrible at introductions. Did it work this time :D

CupofJoe

Myth Weaver
Hail and well met Simpson17866
Good to have you here!
There really important questions is...
Who is your favourite Doctor?
[The right answer is Sylvester McCoy BTW...]

Simpson17866

Minstrel
Classic:

I've never been able to force myself to finish watching The Aztecs, but I have watched Tomb of the Cybermen, Terror of the Autons, Pyramids of Mars, and Caves of Androzani. Not enough to make full judgements about any of them, but my knee-jerk reaction is that my favorites of the five that I watched of each were Pertwee, Baker, Troughton, Hartnell, and Davison. I imagine that would likely be different if I had seen more episodes of each.

Revival:

I actually need to catch up; I am only a few episodes into Capaldi's first season (plus the Christmas special with River Song) :( But so far I've loved all of the new Doctors :) Though Smith and Tennant somewhat moreso than the others.

Last edited:

Rkcapps

Sage
Welcome! I hope you like it here. It's fast moving...I lost touch with Dr Who as I grew up (still love it) but I must tend toward Tom Baker.