• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Hello Fellow Scribes. :wavespin:

Addison

Auror
A long over due introduction.

Hi there! While my avatar says Addison my real name is Adrien. The former is easier for toddlers to pronounce, which is why for a short period my kid siblings called me Addison, nearly starting an identity crisis.

I've been writing since I was eight. After writing a...well it was a story in a sense there was a beginning middle and end. :rolleyes: Anyway, I've embraced and decided the writing practice in a disciplined manner recently and am going full force.

I've recently given myself a series of writing and life deadlines. By the end of June I will publish my first short story on Amazon. No ifs, butts, coconuts, just serious consequences if I miss the deadline. So many articles and professionals say it's possible to write and publish a short story in a month. Seeing as my novel hit a wall like a charging bull, I'm giving it a shot.

To help spread word, and share myself beyond this site I've recently-like in the last hour- published a blog. The link's in the signature if you'd like.

It's so fun on this site, everyone's been extremely helpful and friendly. This is my place to go. Thank you fellow Scribes. Happy Writing! :)

Steerpike

Felis amatus
Haha. When I saw this post, I was thinking "Wait, Addison has been around here forever!" Nice to see the intro post. Best of luck with the short story this summer!

pmmg

Myth Weaver
Howdy Addison. And here I was thinking I had missed your intro post back in 2012. Now the party can really start ;)

CupofJoe

Myth Weaver
Hail and well met Addison
Good. to.. have... you.... here.....
Okay... Wait? What?
Now I'm confused.