• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

greetings!

Aivon

hi there, my name is Aivon. or as my full name in my world, Aivon Eli'Darma. i have two diffrent worlds, one is named Aciria, the oldest but i forgot it for some time so not the most detailed yet. the second one is Shir, wich is kind a mix between fantasy medival stuff and sci fi with spaceships and such. Shir came to me when i had it pretty rough in school for three years ago. i dreamt about one part of that world and a little story in the dream about it too. since that day there havent gone a day since i have not tought about that world, and since then it havee been evolved from one world to a entire universe with so many possible stories. i was reminded of my Aciria world thanks to a friend of mine. that world is steam punk fantasy stylish. mixed witha tiny bit of sci fi from spaceships there too. i can tell so much about both places. aand i hope this community is something for me to write my stories in as i have planned to start tow rite light stories of 50.000 words as a series to tell the tale of Aivon and Loerin starting in Aciria. im 20 years old and feel very relaxed when writing.

CupofJoe

Myth Weaver
Hail and well met Aivon Eli'Darma
Good to have you here
If you like the mix of SciFi and medieval Fantasy, you might want to look out King David's Spaceship by Jerry Pournelle
Leap on and enjoy!