• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Hello from returning member

Hello there,

My name's Lorna and I was involved with Mythic Scribes a few years ago and had a couple of poems published in Mythic Scribes. I had a bit of shift away from fantasy to focus on researching British mythology and folklore and deepening my spiritual path as a polytheist. Since then I've self-published two collections of poetry and short stories based around these subjects and have been keeping a blog at 'Signposts in the Mist' - Signposts in the Mist

Reading Robin Hobb's wonderful Assassin's Fate has reawakened my love of fantasy (I've now started re-reading that long series of books from Assasin's Apprentice!) and driven home how much mythic depth can be found in the genre so I've decided to sign back up to this forum in the hope of chatting with other authors about all things mythic.

I really enjoyed Sheila Witz' Ellayn's recent article on dreams :)

Sheilawisz

Queen of Titania
Welcome back to Mythic Scribes, Lorna! XD

I am going to visit your blog tonight. Congrats on having published your poetry collections and stories, it's really great to hear that. Also, I recommend that you post about your blog at certain forum in this site called Writers in the Web, so other people can find out about it.

The chat system is very lonely most of the time, but sometimes you can find me there.