• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Hi everyone

BJ_George

New to this forum, and as of late, really struggling to find any passion in reading or writing. It has always been a dream of mine to write, yet that seems to be dwindling as of late. Just thought I'd try and find like-minded people, and hopefully some new friends who can assist in reigniting the fire within me. So I'll leave this introduction with a very big Hello! And I hope to get to know you all (if that's possible).

CupofJoe

Myth Weaver
Hail and well met BJ_George
I like starting fires... Well who doesn't?
We can do rekindling too.
This is a great place to share, learn and procrastinate...
Don't me shy, leap in and enjoy.

Zeppo

Dreamer
Hi BJ. Welcome. I feel exactly the same way as you. I really want to write a novel, as I really like the creative outlet. I never seem to be able to get to writing though.

I know that we can help each other by helping us turn our interest into a reality. Personally, I've been spending too much time on the world building and not enough time on the writing. I think that's just me being a procrastinator.

Welcome!

R Snyder

Dreamer
New to this forum, and as of late, really struggling to find any passion in reading or writing. It has always been a dream of mine to write, yet that seems to be dwindling as of late. Just thought I'd try and find like-minded people, and hopefully some new friends who can assist in reigniting the fire within me. So I'll leave this introduction with a very big Hello! And I hope to get to know you all (if that's possible).

George,

If you're lacking 'any' passion in [for] reading or writing, and you want to write (and reignite the fire -- to do what is not clear), you need to shake up your life. I suggest Elliot Hulse (Yo, Elliot!) on youtube . Or just get on your bike and ride until you're worn out.

If you want to write, get yourself to the place you need to be and start writing. It's all uphill from there but if you push yourself, you'll crest the hill and have something to work with.

Good luck and welcome.