• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Awkward n vaguely ready to mingle

Aurelia ❤

Hi! I'm bad at introductions. I'm just doing my thing I guess and I wanna write an idea I have, but I've been in a slump. So here we are! I'm watching Parks & Rec for the third time around and I'm recently married. I have dogs!!! Please tell me about your pets! Well, friends, that's all I can think of to say so yes hello!

Steerpike

Felis amatus
I have cats. But I like dogs :D

Welcome to the forums. Enjoy! Tell us more about what you like to write.

pmmg

Myth Weaver
Hi Aurelia. I have two cats. Leo and Gus. They are the reason i cannot have nice things.

Tom

Istar
Hey there! My family has a dog and three cats, and I have one cat. He sleeps on my bed all day when I'm at work and school, but when I come home he follows me everywhere and chirps at me to get my attention. Also chews on my plants while I'm gone. Little brat.

skip.knox

toujours gai, archie
Welcome, Aurelia and be at ease. Many of us here are awkward and vague, though we're working on both.

My wife and I have two dogs, Molly and Gus. The former is half Bichon, half King Charles spaniel. Both are great breeds with a sweet temperament (we call her Perfect Molly). The latter is half Yorkie, half Shih-tzu (I have coined the new breed name, Sh*tshire). He's a fireball. Both will sit (sleep) in my study while I write. I imagine them waiting for the boss to do something interesting other than just sit there muttering.

CupofJoe

Myth Weaver
Hail and well met Aurelia ❤
No pets... I have this thing about pets and slavery.... I like dogs and cats; rats, birds, lizards and goldfish too. I draw the line at spiders...

Aurelia ❤

I would quote everyone but I tend to get myself confused and call people the wrong names. It's not good for anyone.

All your pets sound like perfect angels. I have two perfect nine year old babies; a lab with a dalmatian coat and a pit/border collie mix. When I lived with my sister we bought two black cats and named them Simon and Garfunkel, but I've moved away and only see them every once in a while, and there's always new casualties around the house she reports to me.

I write a lot of things and have taken a couple creative writing courses, and I've always read fantasy things. I have a massive idea right now that I'm working on and sometimes I get super down on myself as I'm sure everyone does, and I have (a lot of) slumps. I've also become pretty attached to 2nd person POV for no real reason, and I know a lot of people don't like it.

ShadeZ

Maester
Hi,

I have two dogs a female pitbull puppy who couldn't be more hyper and happy(despite stereotypes she gets along great with dogs, one almost attacked her and she refused to fight back), and a black lab great dane mixed breed who is very lazy except when you have a tennis ball or his food bowl.

~ShadeZ

Hi! I'm bad at introductions. I'm just doing my thing I guess and I wanna write an idea I have, but I've been in a slump. So here we are! I'm watching Parks & Rec for the third time around and I'm recently married. I have dogs!!! Please tell me about your pets! Well, friends, that's all I can think of to say so yes hello!

Oh hi, yes I have an extremely awkward mutt dog. I'm more of a cat person, but I love dogs.

Hi,

I have two dogs a female pitbull puppy who couldn't be more hyper and happy(despite stereotypes she gets along great with dogs, one almost attacked her and she refused to fight back), and a black lab great dane mixed breed who is very lazy except when you have a tennis ball or his food bowl.

~ShadeZ

love pitties. I am one of those crazy pit bull people.