• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Hello, scribes.

Arkius

Dreamer
Hey Guys my name is Cameron thank you for hosting this so far epic forum. I have a question and I'm wondering if this is a forum for me. It looks really cool but im only in 9th grade. A lot of people think I'm a good writer and I have placed in creative writing contests but I don't know if I should be here, being that I am a novice :|

Guess what, I'm pretty much a novice too! Anyone who loves fantasy is welcome here. I've actually been writing a while now but I still think of myself as a novice. We'll make a writer out of you yet;). If you're still wondering if this is the forum for you...it is.

Chilari

Staff
Of course you should be here. The point is we enjoy writing fantasy. It doesn't matter how young or inexperienced you are. Everyone who wants to talk about writing fantasy is welcome. So welcome!

SeverinR

Vala
We all have opinions, and we all read. So we benefit from everyone's perspective, young or old.

Welcome.
I was born in Tucson, but live in Ohio now.

be warned the dragons do roar, but they haven't bitten anyone....yet.

Reaver

Staff
Welcome to Mythic Scribes, Arkius! I think you'll really enjoy everything this site has to offer. Hope to see your posts on the great threads we've got going here. :D

Needamedic

Dreamer
Welcome to the Scribes. I am very novice. That is why I am here. It seems that Mods and Masters have accepted you, so you will probably be ushered to the front of the class.

I'll just be over here washing the mugs and mopping the sticky spots.

Xanados

Maester
Welcome, Akrius, to Mythic Scribes. Not being an American, I have no idea what age you would be in the 9th Grade.
;)

Klee Shay

Troubadour
Originally Posted by Arkius
Oh god I'm not 24 I'm 14 sorry... That made me look really stupid lol.

I thought only Jethro Bodine was in school into his 20's. Then again, he only gradiated the 6th grade.

Welcome to the site. A master is just someone who's been a novice for a long time. Learning is the key, neither age nor titles matter.