• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Apparently I have a friend... who can convince me to join things with a single click

Hi all! *waves*

So, I kind of feel like I should make myself a little home over here because the place right now looks kind of awesome *looks around* I really love the idea of this forum and had no willpower whatsoever to resist joining.

Not sure what I should say... I'm from Sydney (Australia). I've whipped myself up a few novels but they've not been published. I love the fantasy genre. Otherworldy things are goodness? :)

Kelise

Maester
Yay, you joined :D Well, I know that from twitter. But since I've started flailing around about this forum I hoped you'd join :D

Everyone, this girl right here is the closest of my friends to getting published :)

Black Dragon

Staff
Administrator
Welcome aboard!

We'd love to hear more about your journey to publication. As for Katharine and her powers of persuasion... the force is strong with that one.

As for Katharine and her powers of persuasion... the force is strong with that one.

Indeed it is. She's my little guide on this epic journey. She's the one you'll see holding up the lantern while we're traipsing through some dark, unknown cave. I can honestly say I would not be where I am now without her. <3