• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

I'd try for something funny, but I'd fail

Hello though. I'm Kat. I rarely bite, usually not strangers, and not hard, so please talk to me. I actually came here to find a writing buddy for a story idea I have, but that's a different topic.

Hm. I'm not very good at writing long stories, so my current project is a set of four stories I hope to make into an anthology, three fantasy, one steampunk.

Anyway, it is a pleasure to meet you all.

Good evening Kat, pleasure to meet you. The rest of us don't bite either, but some of us have monocles... That might count for something. Anyway, looking forward to seeing what you have for us and if we can be any help, please let us know.

MadMadys

Troubadour
You say you don't bite and the guy with a t-rex as his avatar replies. I'm sure, though, that if he does bite it isn't too hard.

Welcome and salutations! You'll find many a helpful and generous person here. If ever any questions you have, feel free to ask!

Sparkie

Auror
Hi Kat! Or, hi QueensAdvisor or whatever!

I'm Sparkie, and I don't bite. Still, you may want to avoid close contact if you're made from a highly conductive material.

Don't worry of long stories aren't your thing. Not all of us here are novelists. In fact, some of us here haven't even finished a short story before.

Welcome to the Scribes Kat, I don't really bite either, instead I'm giving out free hugs today. Sadly I didn't think it through before realising it wouldn't work so well online.