• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Back of the Book

Kimmiedoodlez

My name is Kimberly. I've had this amazing story in my head for years and never put it down on paper. But I've pushed myself recently to get some of it on paper and get the story out there. This is an amazing fantasy story with a wide variety of mystical creatures, myths and ideas along with in depth characters and connections. I really hope to intrigue the readers and give them something they've never experienced before.

In order to get readers however, I need them to know what they are reading. So I created a small plot synopsis to get everyone interested. So here's what I call "The back of the book".

The Legends of Larterra

Larterra had been a place of peace for centuries, until a powerful Warlock, Crevan, becomes envious of his older brother Rian for his ascension to the throne and for winning the heart of his one true love, the beautiful and compassionate Soarise. Swearing revenge on Rian, he waits 30 years until Rian becomes ill and parishes. With a kingdom mourning their king, Crevan becomes prepared to attack and take over the throne. But when an ancient Guardian, Nicklaus, returns to Larterra, Crevan’s plans begin to crumble. With the help of his temptress, they conjure an army of vicious mystical creatures consisting of night elves, vampires, orcs, trolls, and more to burn Larterra to the ground.

500 years later, Asmara adopted daughter of Soarise and Rian, lives an immortal life in hiding from the evil that overtook the land. When the battle was lost, she fled, the forest fairies hid her in their forbidden sanctuary where none had been kept before. They believe she is the one to undo the mess and bring Larterra peace again. Using the last of the magic they have left, the fairies join together to send her back in time to stop the horrible act from taking place, and saving Larterra from a future she had never wanted it to have.