- Date of Birth
- April 12
- I'm a thirteen year US Marine/US Army Veteran of several combat theaters who has been writing fiction since the age of 10.
- The Northern Hinterlands
- Other than writing, I enjoy sports, hiking, biking, and camping.
"I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when my fear is gone I will turn and face fear's path, and only I will remain."
-Frank Herbert, DUNE
"It is by will alone I set my mind in motion."
-Frank Herbert, DUNE
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Messages
- Most Recent Message
- 7-16-12 5:30 PM
- Last Activity
- Today 5:55 AM
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 10 of 142
View Reaver's Portfolio
on 2-12-17 at 7:17 PM
"You wanted to see me Ernest?"
"Ah, David. Come on in and have a seat."
Ernest's office was quite large and beautifully furnished. He sat in a plush-looking leather chair behind a large cherry wood desk.
I sat down in a very comfortable chair directly in front of him. I quickly removed my hat and wrung it nervously.*
Ernest smiled warmly at me but his eyes betrayed his true feelings. "I hear that you had a bit of
on 8-26-16 at 12:09 PM
Desh woke with a start. His mate Nala was shaking him frantically.
Desh shook his head a few times, trying to clear the cobwebs of slumber from his mind so that he could focus. The dull roar of his tribe's voices mixed with clanging armor and weapons filled their room. He stood slowly and pulled Nala into him. "We knew this day would
on 7-10-12 at 5:06 PM
When Reaver entered the mine, he was immediately engulfed in darkness. Very odd, he thought. The strings of crystal lanterns used by the miners to illuminate the shafts were as dead as…
Reaver’s ruminations were suddenly interrupted by the sound of women laughing. He retrieved a small orb-shaped lantern from the bag of holding attached to the belt he wore and shook it roughly. This awoke the four dragonfly-sized faeries trapped inside, causing them to glow an intense bluish-white
on 1-4-12 at 5:16 PM
My name is Reaver and they say that I’m quite mad. Who are they? Why, the moral majority, of course. You might refer to them as civilized society. I call them the walking dead because they wander aimlessly through life without really being alive. My friends tell me that I’m quite sane.
What’s that? You can’t see them? Well of course not. They’re wraiths, ghosts, spirits, and phantoms…whatever you might wish to call them, only I can see them. They’re the reason
on 1-3-12 at 7:00 PM
The gunfighter rode into the small, dirt-encrusted town just as the fourth sun had dropped below the horizon and three shimmering, amethyst-colored moons began their slow, ethereal dance into a stark night sky. A small, bullet-riddled sign with crudely painted glyphs that read: RESPIT POP. 100 42 suddenly stopped its idle swaying almost as if it sensed the tall, shadowy rider’s approach.
- Number of Photos
- Number of Comments
- Number of times photos viewed
- Disk space used
- Last Photo Uploaded
- Last Comment Posted
THIS IS WHAT I"VE BEEN TALKING ABOUT!
PLEASE DON'T ALLOW HER TO BE CAGED.
- 9:37 PM - Reaver clicked Thanks for this post: -= Hidden Content =- by Devor
- 7:53 PM - Reaver clicked Thanks for this post: -= Hidden Content =- by T.Allen.Smith
- 7:37 PM - Reaver clicked Thanks for this post: -= Hidden Content =- by skip.knox
- 7:37 PM - Reaver clicked Thanks for this post: -= Hidden Content =- by T.Allen.Smith
- 1:42 AM - Sheilawisz clicked Thanks for this post: -= Hidden Content =- by Reaver
- 7:04 PM - Reaver clicked Thanks for this post: -= Hidden Content =- by Devor
- 5:47 PM - Reaver clicked Thanks for this post: -= Hidden Content =- by Sheilawisz
- 5:37 PM - Reaver clicked Thanks for this post: -= Hidden Content =- by skip.knox
- 1:43 PM - Reaver clicked Thanks for this post: -= Hidden Content =- by Devor
- 1:22 PM - Reaver clicked Thanks for this post: -= Hidden Content =- by skip.knox