• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

200,000 posts!

TWErvin2

Auror
I wonder what my personal count is...

Thanks for this wonderful Forum and to all the folks who make this place special!

You can check beneath your avatar to the left of one of your posts. It will list the date you joined, location and posts, etc. Or you can check your profile.

In any case, you have almost 2500 :)

skip.knox

toujours gai, archie
Agree with @thedarknessrising. I tell anyone who looks even remotely interested about Mythic Scribes. Absolutely the best forum around for writers of fantasy. Much of the credit goes to the moderators.

I've been on discussion lists since the early days of CIS (look it up) and I do know how important moderators are to the character of a list. Forum. Whatever. These folks are outstanding and they deserve to take a bow.

Magicat

Scribe
As a new member, I'd like to say that (my ignorance of what keys to press when apart) how amazing this place is. Well done, Moderators and thanks to all you folk who post. I'll learn my way around eventually!

Magicat

Scribe
Family's a good word, thedarknessrising. I fell I've just walked into a ginormous party, been handed a glass of wine and been told "Make yourself at home, luv"