Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Worldsmyths- a haven for fantasy writers

The forum is fixed again, thankfully. Russ, you shouldn't have any more issues- while uninstalling the mod gave me that error and temporarily disallowed access to the forum, the good thing is that I reinstalled the mod for the newsletters and it reset the amount of people who were subscribed to it to 0, so you should NOT receive any more e-mails. I can't imagine that you would still get them, but if you do, just block the email address or mark it as spam or something.

Thomas, I went to install Tapatalk and it gave me an error, so I'm going to try and get my co-admin to look at it for me and install it.

2. Thanks Thomas Laszlo, Russ thanked for this post
    Portfolio Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JediKnightMuse View Post
    The forum is fixed again, thankfully. Russ, you shouldn't have any more issues- while uninstalling the mod gave me that error and temporarily disallowed access to the forum, the good thing is that I reinstalled the mod for the newsletters and it reset the amount of people who were subscribed to it to 0, so you should NOT receive any more e-mails. I can't imagine that you would still get them, but if you do, just block the email address or mark it as spam or something.

Thomas, I went to install Tapatalk and it gave me an error, so I'm going to try and get my co-admin to look at it for me and install it.
    Sweet! I'll be getting on my dads laptop this afternoon so I should be on a bit!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    NaNoWriMo WIP!
    My writing platform:www.tiredteenwritings.wordpress.com
    Check for my new book soon! The Order of Christ is my home

Quote Originally Posted by JediKnightMuse View Post

Appreciate your kind efforts.
    “Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday.”- John Wayne

5. Thanks Thomas Laszlo thanked for this post
    Bump/update:

We have someone who's currently working on building us a brand new custom library for Worldsmyths, one that will be way more up-to-date and will only require the one login between the library and the forum. As part of the whole process, we've switched to a new website host, which means we've also done some rearranging of the links. The forum link can now be found at Worldsmyths - Portal.

Hopefully I'll be able to come back soon with an update regarding the new library being ready, but in the meantime I hope everyone will check it out/update their bookmark if needed and check out/join in on the site!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123