• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Fascinating podcast by fantasy author

Rkcapps

Sage
I haven't read this author's books so can't comment there but this guy talks about going from self published and taking a pay cut and traditionally publishing for 6 figures. He goes into the journey through the tough writing years and the hard yards of selling books in the bookstore. If anything, his is a fascinating journey. I listen to heaps of podcasts and this is the standout best by far.

Michael J. Sullivan, From Self-Pubbed to Six Figures - Curiosity Quills Press

Russ

Istar
I haven't read this author's books so can't comment there but this guy talks about going from self published and taking a pay cut and traditionally publishing for 6 figures. He goes into the journey through the tough writing years and the hard yards of selling books in the bookstore. If anything, his is a fascinating journey. I listen to heaps of podcasts and this is the standout best by far.

Michael J. Sullivan, From Self-Pubbed to Six Figures - Curiosity Quills Press

Michael is a bright guy, very good at marketing and writes pretty good prose. He even drops around here from time to time. This was a really interesting interview that quoted him in Forbes a while back that I think you might enjoy.

T.Allen.Smith

Staff
Forbes is a business focused media company. They have print magazines, online magazines, and other such distributions.

Michael Sullivan is a member here at Mythic Scribes. He is most active in the Publishing Forums and has given lots of advice right here.