• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

The Soul Smith available for pre-order (paperback & ebook) - edited by Derek Bowen

Hey all,

I'm really excited to announce the release of my debut epic fantasy novel, The Soul Smith. For those of you that don't recognize the name Derek Bowen, he was a managing editor of the Myths Inscribed fantasy ezine where I also had a short story published. Having Derek as an editor, I feel, really put my novel over the top.

I used Amazon & Smashwords for ebook distribution, and IngramSpark for paperback distribution. As a result, you can now pre-order The Soul Smith now at any of the retailers below (release date: 5/19/2015):

Amazon: (paperback & ebook) Amazon.com: The Soul Smith (The Blacksmiths Book 1) eBook: Adrian Diglio, Derek Bowen: Kindle Store
B&N: (paperback & ebook) The Soul Smith by Adrian V Diglio | 9780692428948 | Paperback | Barnes & Noble
Kobo: (ebook) https://store.kobobooks.com/en-US/ebook/the-soul-smith
iBooks: gotta look it up on iTunes

Synopsis: Clan Wyndlyn, a tribe of antler-endowed warriors known as elkin, have united their forces with a neighboring clan. Though Erador Wyndlyn, a promising warrior that takes pride in his heritage, grows suspicious of the other clan's intentions. It isn't long before Erador finds himself thrust into a position of leadership over the clan after the murder of his father. His first order of business: vengeance. And he'll do anything to get it. However, his crusade for revenge unknowingly leads him amidst the dealings of a demi-god.

The Soul Smith is a true sword & sorcery, rife with a new world, races and creatures. I think it'll be something you'll truly enjoy!

Adrian V. Diglio