• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Thunder Wells released by Gryphonwood Press

TWErvin2

Auror
Hey Mythic Scribes,

Thunder Wells is now available (I'd say finally, but you're probably not been anticipating as much as I have).

Here's the short description (I'll follow with a longer one in a later post):

No one ever said surviving an alien invasion would be easy.

Jack Fairbanks made it through the initial wave of attacks, but now the Mawks have seeded the Earth with dozers and crawlers, tracking beasts that crave human flesh and are bent on hunting the remnants of humankind to extinction.

Joined by Lucia, a hardened urban survivor, Jack finds himself caught up in a secret plan to turn the course of the invasion. Can a college sophomore and a ragtag force of soldiers survive when the Mawks descend from orbit and begin their final assault?

Here's what one author had to say:
"Ervin's got another winner with Thunder Wells. I love seeing the effects of an apocalyptic alien invasion through the eyes of ordinary people. Jack and Lucia are fantastic! As soon as I finished, I wanted to start over and read it all again because it's just that awesome." Angie Lofthouse, author of The Glory of the Stars

More information: Info and Where Thunder Wells is Available

Thunder_Wells_Final_with_RT_mention_for_Blogs.jpg

TWErvin2

Auror
The Audiobook version of Thunder Wells is now Available, Narrated by Jonathan Waters.

It can be obtained via Amazon, Audible and iTunes.

Here's a link to my Blog where for direct links and more information: Thunder Wells is Now Available in Audio

If you download and listen, I hope you'll share your thoughts with me.

TWErvin2

Auror
An update: Thunder Wells is now Whispersync available, which means that if you obtain the Kindle version, you can then get the audiobook version through Audible at a steep discount (for roughly 1/3 the regular price).

If you don't already know, a neat thing about Whispersync is that you're able to seamlessly go from the Kindle ebook to the audiobook and back, and pick up where you left off either reading or listening (if that makes sense).