• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

God of Rain

Insolent Lad

Maester
The 'official' release of my latest novel, GOD OF RAIN, is set for March 13. This is the first of a new Mora Trilogy, set in the same more-or-less Polynesian setting of my Malvern Trilogy, and following one of the secondary characters from those books. The official blurb:

Hito had tired of war, of knowing he would never be more than the second to the hero Aranu. It was time he sought his own destiny, to leave fighting behind and seek more. Peace, he desired, and a wife and home. If a bit of wealth came his way, too, that was to the better. But was that what he truly sought? Should there not be more?

From the Mora homeland to the jungled valley of the Gurang, from a new life as a trader to that of a Kohari prisoner, condemned to be sacrificed to the Sun Bird, his quest carries him. And does he find love, as well? Perhaps.

In Teva, the God of Rain, must he seek who he is truly meant to be. In the end, it will be Hito himself he finds, in the first novel of a new Mora Trilogy, GOD OF RAIN.

rainnet.png

GOD is already pretty much available everywhere (Amazon, B&N, etc) as well as directly from Arachis Press, print ISBN: 978-1-937745-40-0, epub ISBN: 978-1-937745-41-7. And I will have copies with me for a sort of unofficial release party at the Will McLean Folk Festival, March 10-12, near Dade City FL.