• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

FREE epic-fantasy eBook offering!

Ronald T.

Troubadour
I send my most heartfelt greetings and best wishes to all of you.

I’m going to offer, for FREE, my latest epic-fantasy novel, A DIRE ONUS, which is the second volume in my series, “The Blood-Rune Saga”. The entire book is 76 chapters, totaling 598 pages.

I do so as a “thank you” to my family and long-time friends, as well at to my friends on Facebook and the forums I enjoy, including all of you who bought THE UNNAMED RUNE (The Unnamed Rune: Fate stained him with the mark of doom...Destiny endowed him with the power to prevail (The Blood-Rune Saga Book 1) - Kindle edition by Ronald Taylor Smith. Literature & Fiction Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.), my first novel in the series.

Consider this a gift…a limited-time free eBook version of A DIRE ONUS to all of you.

And although it’s not a requirement – if you enjoy the novel and wish to show your appreciation – nothing is more helpful to an author’s success than a review on Amazon.

A DIRE ONUS can soon be found only in Amazon’s eBooks store, and will be available FREE on these dates: 4-5-17 to 4-7-17. After that it can be purchased at its listed price of $2.99.

Please “Follow” me on my Facebook page “@RonaldTaylorSmithAuthor” for the FREE OFFER notifications and “Share” my page to your Facebook friends so they can get the free offer as well.

All my best to you and yours,
Ron

Ronald T.

Troubadour
Countdown to FREE epic-fantasy EBOOK offering!

A DIRE ONUS, the second volume in my series, “The Blood-Rune Saga”, will be available, FREE, for three days, beginning on April 5, 2017, only at Amazon’s eBook store. (A Dire Onus: Fate stained him with the mark of doom...Destiny endowed him with the power to prevail (The Blood-Rune Saga Book 2) - Kindle edition by Ronald Taylor Smith. Literature & Fiction Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.

I do so as a “thank you” to my family and long-time friends, as well at to my friends on Facebook and the forums I enjoy, including all of you who bought THE UNNAMED RUNE (The Unnamed Rune: Fate stained him with the mark of doom...Destiny endowed him with the power to prevail (The Blood-Rune Saga Book 1) - Kindle edition by Ronald Taylor Smith. Literature & Fiction Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.), my first novel in the series.

Consider this a gift…a limited-time free eBook version of A DIRE ONUS to all of you. After this promotional period, it can be purchased at its listed price of $2.99.

And although it’s not a requirement — if you enjoy the novel and wish to show your appreciation — nothing is more helpful to an author’s success than a review on Amazon.

Please “Follow” me on my Facebook page “@RonaldTaylorSmithAuthor” for the FREE OFFER notifications and “Share” my page to your Facebook friends so they can get the free offer as well.

Ron

Sneaky guy because I'll be buying the first book and reading it before reading the second.

But not right away—the reading part, at least. Sorry dude but you are competing with Persona 5, which should be delivered to my door sometime today.

Ronald T.

Troubadour
Hey, FifthView, you're way too smart for my pathetic sneakiness. I was all but positive such tactics would slip past everyone without the slightest notice. Shame on you for pointing out my hidden agenda.

Now that you've torn down my playhouse, I probably won't sell another book again -- ever. How could you be so cruel?

Just kidding, of course. :)

In truth, I thought it was a good strategy for making the reading public aware of my novels, and in doing so, I hope to gain more Amazon reviews. It's just a simple publicity tactic, one I think we're all aware of. I just hope it works.

However, I "am' happy to offer it, cost free, to my friends here at Scribes. It truly is a "thank you" for what I've received from all of you during the past year and a half.

And one more thing, FW -- you have my most sincere wish that you do even better with your Persona 5 than you ever dreamed.

All my best to you and yours.

Ronald T.

Troubadour
DON’T MISS OUT!

FREE E-BOOK — it’s here, only on Amazon. Go to (A Dire Onus: Fate stained him with the mark of doom...Destiny endowed him with the power to prevail (The Blood-Rune Saga Book 2) - Kindle edition by Ronald Taylor Smith. Literature & Fiction Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com. for a FREE download of A DIRE ONUS, book #2 in “The Blood-Rune Saga” series.

Available for a limited time — today through April 7, 2017

Book #1, THE UNNAMED RUNE, is also available on Amazon at its regular price. (The Unnamed Rune: Fate stained him with the mark of doom...Destiny endowed him with the power to prevail (The Blood-Rune Saga Book 1) - Kindle edition by Ronald Taylor Smith. Literature & Fiction Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.)

And although it’s not a requirement — if you enjoy the novel and wish to show your appreciation — nothing is more helpful to an author’s success than a review on Amazon.

Please “Follow” me on my Facebook page “@RonaldTaylorSmithAuthor” and “Share” my page to your Facebook friends so they can get the free offer as well.

Ron

And one more thing, FW -- you have my most sincere wish that you do even better with your Persona 5 than you ever dreamed.

I've been looking forward to Persona 5 for well over a year. Started playing it yesterday evening and am loving it.

I also have both of your books on my Kindle now, so I have those waiting in the wings.

Good luck on your promotion!