• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

GASPAR THE THIEF - Amazon Kindle Countdown Sale

GASPAR THE THIEF
AMAZON KINDLE COUNTDOWN SALE

The fantasy novel, Gaspar The Thief, is currently available as a Countdown deal at 99c / 99p for just two more days.

"There's the humour of Pratchett and a bit of Lieber's Mouser in Gaspar. Having read just about every author in the field, I don't have a lot of patience with authors who sacrifice good tight story telling with over worded thinly veiled preaching about the author's particular religious or political views. This is why I found Lindsay refreshing as it reminded me of pure story tellers like Lieber and Howard."

"Gaspar the Thief has everything you want in a good fantasy - an intricate plot, wizards and magic, and a series of adventures taking place against the backdrop of a beautifully-drawn ancient world. David A Lindsay writes in an eloquent style making it a pleasure to read and lending the story an epic Tolkien-esque quality. I couldn't put my Kindle down until I had finished Gaspar the Thief. Highly recommended to all fantasy fans."

Amazon US Amazon.com: Gaspar The Thief eBook: David A. Lindsay, Arman Zhenikeyev: Kindle Store
Amazon UK Gaspar The Thief eBook: David A. Lindsay, Arman Zhenikeyev: Amazon.co.uk: Kindle Store