• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

The Funniest Dreams You've Had

One particularly notable one is where I was at my house with my cousin, and there was a knock on the door. I opened it, and both the book and movie Harry Potter were there, asking for our help. My cousin charged out the door and I ran after him, and suddenly we were on Mount Doom. The book and movie Voldemort were there, and I ran towards them, wishing for a wand, and I put my hand in my pocket and pulled out a wand and blasted the Voldemort away. After the battle was over [which involved several Lord of the Rings characters and a bunch of characters from one of my favourite manga series, Claymore], I met Gandalf and two Dumbledores. The latter two asked in unison, "Is there anything you want to ask me?" I couldn't think of anything, so I just said no.

Sheilawisz

Queen of Titania
Thanks for sharing that dream Crystalline, it sounds extremely fun indeed!

I have been searching in my old dream journals trying to find a particularly funny entry, and I have just found a good one. It's similar to yours because there were Harry Potter characters in it too, but it has different elements.

This was the dream, with lucid elements and all:

In this dream, I started being my favorite HP character Fleur. I was just walking peacefully between forest and castles, a very beautiful scenery everywhere around me... However, soon I encountered the giant evil wolf from the movie Red Riding Hood and I had a conversation with it, but sadly I do not recall exactly what we were talking about.

Something about walking alone in the forest, perhaps.

At this point, Harry and Hagrid showed up. We climbed into a huge and metallic train wagon, and this wagon traveled very fast on railways between and through the many castles of that forest. The ride was the funniest part of the dream, about as funny and intense as it would be in the waking world.

All of a sudden I realized that the giant wolf was in the wagon too, behind us.

Things changed after that, because I transformed into an Aylar character from a story of mine. I was just standing outside of a castle, and then I somehow became aware that I was in a dream. I started to wake up because of the sheer excitement, but I concentrated on staying in the dream by touching a castle wall with my Aylar claws and I succeeded.

Then I started to fly because all Aylars love to fly, and I could see that castle and the forest with unbelievable clarity. I continued to fly over the forest, I witnessed a beautiful daybreak (it was early in the morning in that world!) and I finally woke up.

That dream was really a great one =)