Thread: Xavens

Portfolio Entries

Xavens

Xavens is a small island inhabited by a lackluster group of natives who wear very artistic facial tattoos stemming from even older culture.

Portfolio Entries
    The natives of Xavens speak a native tongue that has never been given a name. Consisting of 34 singular 'letters' and an unknown number of 'letters' representing sounds created by two English letters. The language remains quite uniform throughout the island. The island itself consists of a large amount of forests starting about a quarter mile in from the sandy coast, and extending inward to surround the inner oasis that is home to over seventy percent of the population. The oasis spans an area roughly ten miles square with lush field and a large lake in the center, functioning as the natives main water source. There are two mountains, one on the edge of the oasis to the east, and another on the same spot to the west.

Portfolio Entries

The Village

The village of Xavens is located at the center of the island surrounding the large oasis. Buildings are straw and mud or mud brick and straw roofing. The edge of the oasis is covered with farms and government function buildings. The government in Xavens is a theocratic autocracy in the form of a dictatorship. The current leader(the year 55 BSF) is Abdiel aroch. The religion is a polytheistic mystic religion from the locals that is pssed down through oral tradition. Boats have not been invented as the uselessness of them is aparent. The people of this island have not yet made it to the beach and believe that they are the obly beings in the world, a flat plane that extends indefinitely.

<<hopefully I'll be writing a short story for this soon, school is getting busy>>
    My writing platform:www.tiredteenwritings.wordpress.com
    Check for my new book soon! The Order of Christ is my home