• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

This Blog is Terribad

A. E. Lowan

Forum Mom
Leadership
I see a couple blog announcements in the threads here, so here is our launch into the fabled blogosphere. In (eventual) conjunction with our website launch, we have begun a blog. Herein we will discuss our series, our journey through writing and publication, and hopefully I will do a better job at this than I did at the journaling assignments our writing teachers bombarded us with in school.

We hope you enjoy our humble offering, and as always if you like it enough feel free to subscribe.

This Blog is Terribad | The Life of Fantasy Writing

Thanks for sharing. I love your cover and enjoyed the opening to your book. I particularly liked the lines 'Within the rift, power was building up, as if someone had just crimped a running hose. And she was holding the nozzle.' And the countdown of the glyphs. Exciting stuff!

A. E. Lowan

Forum Mom
Leadership
Thanks for sharing. I love your cover and enjoyed the opening to your book. I particularly liked the lines 'Within the rift, power was building up, as if someone had just crimped a running hose. And she was holding the nozzle.' And the countdown of the glyphs. Exciting stuff!

Thank you so much! I'm sorry I've only just seen your comment. We've had a great deal of family stuff the past couple of months and have been on hiatus. We very much hope you enjoyed Faerie Rising, and we are now working on the sequel, Ties of Blood and Bone!