• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

How to Use Writers on the Web

Philip Overby

Staff
Article Team
This is a new sub-forum created for the purpose of sharing links to your blog posts, workshopping your blog, sharing ideas, and anything related to blogging.

Here are the ground rules:

1. Please don't post your whole blog post or quote extensively. If you do so, your post will be deleted. This is to protect Mythic Scribes from being pinged by Google for duplicate content. Sharing your links is perfectly fine.

2. Be constructive. The idea is to help us all brainstorm ideas about how to improve our blogs.

3. Only post a link if your blog is family friendly and safe for work. If your blog contains adult content, your link will be deleted.

So that's all for the ground rules. Since this is a new sub-forum, these guidelines may be adjusted in the future.

Feel free to create new threads to share your links or ask for help!

Last edited:

Phin Scardaw

Troubadour
3. Only post a link if your blog is family friendly and safe for work. If your blog contains adult content, your link will be deleted.

I have a blog I started a while back where I was posting serially a time travel story - but there is a small amount of adult content (a few sex scenes or references) and I'm wondering why this is not appropriate for this forum and where I can promote it otherwise?

I have this kind of meta idea for an ongoing omni-genre science fantasy serial that engages readers' feedback to build over time. I have a long, loose arc as a framework and am looking for input regarding all the mythology, lore, history, philosophy and other material will roll in, define and refine the story. It's a mystic story about a multiverse and I like to imagine it as an unfolding collaborative reality in and of itself. I also see it as a venue for metaphysical -- and self -- exploration of an ontological nature. But mostly it's just fun for me. I write what I feel I would like to read.

Glass Grimoire: the Mystical Web Serial of Andy Crowley

You can read it here.

https://glassgrimoire.wordpress.com/

If you are inclined, please consider sharing, commenting or reviewing. I see this as an organic, collaborative thing.

I started my blog site:

So far it covers 3 areas:
1. Shady Cat kids (fantasy) series
2. Super Violette (super hero fantasy- probably 14y+)
3. Some shorts I am working on

hopefully it will grow!

artirl.com