• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Tumblr Scribes

C

Chessie

Hi, all! I'm back on Tumblr after taking a year long break from it. I'm using it to post excerpts and quotes from my work, also to share the ambiance of my story world. I'd very much like to connect with some of you Mythic Scribes peeps that also use Tumblr. I'm Rueblr on there. Would post a link but my phone is being difficult. Anyway, hope to share inspiration with some of you there! Post your usernames below if you'd like me to find you. :D

Ophiucha

Auror
I'm thegoatfreak. I mainly post a bunch fandom and humor stuff. But I might start posting some of my writing there too.

Amusingly, I scrolled down your front page only to find you had recently reblogged one of my posts from my old blog. Tumblr is a small place. :p Also, we have the same first name.

I'm dwarrowdamsel (link in my signature); I'm more likely to post vague comments about my writing than my actual writing. I reblog politics and fandom stuff, too. Mostly Steven Universe and Dragon Age... although I expect it's going to become pretty Witcher-oriented in a month or so.

A. E. Lowan

Forum Mom
Leadership
Yay, more friends to follow! We tend to focus on writing advice and social awareness stuff, with some of our writing, and Marvel and Star Wars fangirling thrown in here and there.

A. E. Lowan

A. E. Lowan

Forum Mom
Leadership
I'm a little search impaired on Tumblr. :confused: Chesterama, would you be willing to provide a link to your blog at your convenience? Thanks!

Mythopoet

Auror
Well, I've recently started up two different tumblrs.

mythopoetlovesanime is my anime and manga fandom blog. Honestly I spend most of my time one this one.

fionthemythopoet is for fantasy and writing and my Tolkien obsession. This one is very new, just getting it started. But I plan to spend more time here soon.

I'd love to interact with any tumblr scribes!

Tom

Istar
I'm schillerama! (Just so you know, it's entirely coincedence that my tumblr username is so similar to yours on MS.) I just followed you.

Noxius

Dreamer
If any of you speak german, maybe you want to consider following my Blog on tumblr. I share my writing habits, parts of my worlds, shortstories and a lot of other stuff. Also reblog some nice looking pictures and quotes. Die Gedanken sind frei.
(It's harder to find a fanbase in german, but I feel like my writing is still too bad in english)