• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Looking for blog guests

ALB2012

Maester
Hi mythic scribers

I'm looking for guests for my blog. I'm running a series about the importance of fantasy and myth in society, posts about monsters (I've done cyclopes and dragons thus far), and after readers/authors/characters/editors/artists/narrators to interview.

Also I'm after interviews/spotlights to showcase my own work.

Any interest please either email me on [email protected], use the contact form on my blog or pm me.

This happens when your content might not be SEO optimized, you can research about it.
If you wish to get SEO optimized content and have enough resources, I would recommend you to check out contentmart.com to ask someone for SEO optimized content
You can also gain the audience through Ad networks, you pay the networks and in turn, gain the audience from the network accordingly.
Another way would be through Social media websites where you might be having a good hold over and drive them to your website. To do that you have to be creative enough to build enough suspense or curiosity in them to click on to your link. You can also use sites like contentmart.com
There are many other ways including posting your content in forums like this, but you might be well aware that ‘just’ this might not be enough.
I would recommend you to work on SEO or get writers or guests writers for that.
Wish you all the best for your future endeavors, cheers!

you must be sick of hearing this, but Joseph Campbell is the best starting point for something like that. Christopher Vogler might be worth contacting as well, a she is a big advocate of the Hero's journey within Hollywood, and has worked in many movie successes like the thin red line and lion king.