• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

critique partner request

i am in early development in my novel which is my take on urban fantasy theme . i read 3-5 books a every two weeks. i am fair at giving constructive criticism whether it my cup of tea or not . my wip is about destiny jones who an outcast ,neither fitting human or fae world. she is 23/25. blond cop with troubled past and incomplete curse she uses to her advantage. her love interest /mentor looks like a teenager but in reality an ancient being. can she solve the kidnapping young mate of the werewolf's alpha before huge blood wore between thew local werewolves and vamps. and who are really behind the kidnapping?

it is strange i know but that me i try to play with readers. it may be dangerous but it works for me. if you want see my writing style read "the hit" in my profile i should mention i am dyslexic

hopefully some you willing to partner with me i am mostly open minded what i read. i read almost anything but lately i am reading ya, high fantasy, epic fantasy and some scifi.

Fyle

Inkling
Send me a PM, I am always open to reading critiques.

I have had a few going and have some beta readers...

I have just completed a 59 chapter novel (310-320k words) and I am now in editing phases.

Peace!