• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Needing a Partner :)

Hello all! This is my first time on a forum so I'm hoping to make a good first impression.

I am a writer of fantasy fiction and I need someone willing to be either my accountability buddy or critique partner, or both. Technically I've been writing since middle school, however I've never been public with my work so it feels like I'm as green as fresh grass. I'm hoping to change that. Any services or accommodations made for me I will do my best to reciprocate. However I start work in Virginia in a couple months and I have no idea what my schedule will be like. That being said, I'll keep any arrangements that are reasonable and treat anyone who works with me with the utmost respect.

I enjoy all forms of fantasy, especially high, epic, and dark. Not a big fan of cliches but they have their place. Make it fun as hell or riveting and suspenseful and I'm in. :)

skip.knox

toujours gai, archie
Wow, San Diego to Virginia. That's going to be a big change!

I'm already committed (insert snide remark here), so I can't take you up on your offer, but welcome to the forums!

ThinkerX

Myth Weaver
Welcome to the Forums!

I suggest you make a few more posts and then visit the 'Showcase' and 'Challenges' forums to get a better idea what others are writing and the problems they encounter.

I am hosting the monthly 'Top Scribe' Challenge. 'Top Scribe IV' launches next week.

I will definitely take your advice and look into the top scribe challenge. Sounds very interesting, thanks!