• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Online Writing Group

Shafa

Dreamer
Greetings all,

I'm not a native English speaker but a couple of years ago I have finally gave up on my own country's market (long story). I have been working on a series for the last year and I managed to finish book I - ~110k words. And what a hard task that was to write in another language but my own >.<

Now I know I lack the proper skills, hence I am here to educate myself. In light of that, I am looking for an online writing group to join. Sadly I won't be contributing much because I'm not sure if I have anything to offer yet. But more to observe, learn and share some of my work.

Cheers,
Shafa

D

Deleted member 9064

Greetings all,

I'm not a native English speaker but a couple of years ago I have finally gave up on my own country's market (long story). I have been working on a series for the last year and I managed to finish book I - ~110k words. And what a hard task that was to write in another language but my own >.<

Now I know I lack the proper skills, hence I am here to educate myself. In light of that, I am looking for an online writing group to join. Sadly I won't be contributing much because I'm not sure if I have anything to offer yet. But more to observe, learn and share some of my work.

Cheers,
Shafa
uuh so you can join mine pm me if you are interested?