• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Looking for Critique Partner(s)

Nbafan

Dreamer
So I'm new on this forum and relatively new to creative writing, though I do a lot of reading. For the past 6 months or so, a story has been sort of formulating in my head and I have decided that I would like to write it. As of now, it is a projected trilogy and I have just started writing the first book- I have 2 chapters done and am working on the third now. It will be fantasy, but I would like to keep it somewhat grounded in reality- magic will be minimal.

Anyway, I am looking for a couple of people who could help me out by taking a look at what I've got (and continuing to read as I proceed) and provide me with some feedback. Basically I would like to know What you liked, what you didn't like, any redundancies, problems, and ways to improve. Eventually I would like to get published.

I would, of course, be more than willing to provide feedback for other people and I actually already have experience with a couple other critique partners on another site, as well being a beta-reader several times for a published author.

Anyway, if anyone thinks they could help out, please post a response here or send me a PM.

Thanks